Why A Home Addition Could Be The Answer And What To Do With ItSeptember 27, 2018
The Most Popular Kitchen SinksOctober 15, 2018
Haddonfield Fall Festival and Craft Show
Fall is here! Time for pumpkins, scarecrows, crafts and treats!
Stop by the Haddonfield Fall Festival and Craft Show on October 13, 2018 from 10 AM to 5 PM.
- Stroll up and down Kings Highway to talk with local organizations from Haddonfield Celebrations to the Indian King Tavern.
- Welcome the new businesses in town with their ribbon cutting ceremonies
- Enjoy food, music, carriage rides and plenty of crafters on Tanner Street, which will be closed to allow only pedestrian traffic.
- Sample goodies from the Haddonfield Farmers Market and build your own scarecrow at Kings Court from 10 AM to 3 PM for $25.
- The fun starts at 8 AM with a pancake breakfast hosted by the Lions Club at the First Baptist Church, then wander into town for the festival from 10 AM – 5 PM.